How to order your child’s items
Order online by visiting officemaxschools.com.au and follow these easy steps:
- Search for your school Duncraig Primary School, Duncraig, WA and enter your school access key W1RV5X if required.
- Complete the student’s details and select Kindergarten. Select their class (for primary schools) or subjects (for secondary schools).
- Review your requirements list and make changes (if required).Please note: some list items have been denoted by your school as a requisite for the subject or year.
- If you need additional items, top up from our Back to School special range, and checkout. Please note: For home deliveries only, if you have more than one student at the same school repeat above steps.
Once completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Your order will be delivered to your home or work.
- Orders placed on or before 4th December will be delivered free of charge before the end of December 2016
- Orders placed between 5th December and 18th December 2016 will incur a delivery fee of $9.95 and be delivered by 25th January 2017
- Orders placed after 18th December 2016 will incur a delivery fee of $19.90. Unfortunately, delivery of orders placed after 18th December cannot be guaranteed before the start of Term 1, 2017
Note: Any orders placed after 18th December are subject to variance in stock levels.
Orders are delivered via Australia Post’s eParcel service. As soon as your order is dispatched an email will be sent to let you know the Australia Post tracking ID Number. Your order can be tracked at auspost.com.au.